Jade Ruiz was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Master of Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University. She then obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Texas School of Law. She has worked on both individual and mass tort catastrophic injury, wrongful death, and other large-scale personal injury cases, and she has been integral to the management and resolution of thousands of claims for her clients. Her legal career has been devoted to giving plaintiffs a voice against large corporations.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Dallas Baptist University, M.B.A., B.B.A. Finance
- Medical Device Litigation
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Personal Injury
Admissions & Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Network