Allison Whitten is an experienced litigator with extensive experience handling products liability, personal injury, and commercial litigation cases. She currently devotes her practice to representing plaintiffs nationwide in pharmaceutical and medical device cases.
Allison graduated from Trinity University and The University of Texas School of Law. After law school, she worked on the defense side of the docket for several years. She handled a diverse variety of cases before switching to the plaintiffs’ side. She has represented plaintiffs in complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. Allison is focused on helping her clients achieve the best possible results. She joined the Johnson Law Group in 2019 and brings a wealth of experience to the firm.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2001
- Trinity University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1998
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
ADMISSIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association